Gear motor (also called gear motor), motor, is often used in packaging machinery, glass cutting machine, food machinery, automation equipment and so on. High efficiency mechanized production will bring the mechanical work with high intensity and low treatment into full play, and it is bound to become the choice of enterprises.
In the work of gear reducer, as the electrical energy is converted into mechanical energy, part of the electrical energy is converted into heat energy, resulting in the motor heating, which is called the temperature rise of motor in the industry. Under normal conditions of Yongkun reducer, the temperature rise value of motor is about 60 degrees, and it is abnormal heating if it exceeds 80 degrees.
Therefore, in daily use of gear motor, the maintenance of motor should be strengthened as follows:
1. When the reducer is connected to the power supply, pay attention to the rotation direction of the oil pump. Clockwise rotation is correct.
2. Keep the gear reducer clean, adjust and fasten the loose parts in time, so as to prevent the parts from wearing or losing due to looseness.
3. Pay attention to the working load during the running in period. Generally, the working load during the running in period shall not exceed 85% of the rated working load, and appropriate workload shall be arranged to prevent overheating caused by long-term continuous operation of the reducer.
4. Pay attention to regular observation. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine in time to eliminate it. Stop the operation before the cause is found and the fault is not eliminated.
5. After the running in period of gear reducer is over, the machine shall be maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil shall be replaced.
In the long-term operation of the reducer, there are often wear, leakage and other faults
1. The bearing chamber of the reducer is worn, including the wear of the housing bearing box, the bearing chamber of the inner hole of the box and the bearing chamber of the gearbox.
2. The main wear parts of reducer gear shaft are shaft head, keyway, etc.
3. The bearing position of transmission shaft of reducer is worn.
4. The joint surface of reducer leaks.
In view of the wear problem, the traditional solution is repair welding or machining repair after brush plating, but both of them have certain disadvantages: the thermal stress generated by high temperature of repair welding cannot be completely eliminated, which is easy to cause material damage and lead to parts bending However, brush plating is easy to peel off due to the limitation of coating thickness, and the above two methods are to repair metal with metal, which can not change the "hard to hard" matching relationship. Under the comprehensive action of various forces, the boundary tablet mold will still cause re abrasion.
For some large bearing enterprises, it is impossible to solve the problem on site, and it is necessary to rely on the external repair. In the west, the repair methods of polymer composites are used in the above problems, and the ones with strong adhesion and excellent compressive strength are used.
The repair of high polymer materials can not only save the repair time of the machine, but also avoid the impact of large amount of machine tools 。
In view of the leakage problem, the traditional method needs to remove and open the reducer, replace the sealing gasket or apply the sealant, which is not only time-consuming and laborious, but also difficult to ensure the sealing effect, and there will be leakage again in operation.
Polymer material can be used to control leakage on site. The material has superior adhesion, oil resistance and 350% elongation, which can overcome the influence of reducer vibration and solve the problem of reducer leakage for enterprises.