1. YQ (CJ) series roller reducer has the characteristics of coaxial output, compact structure, large torque transmission, stable operation, low noise and long service life.
2. The gear and gear shaft of the reducer are made of high-quality alloy steel. After carburizing, quenching and grinding, the hardness and accuracy of the tooth surface are high and the transmission noise is low.
3. Standard nominal reduction ratio range: 4 ~ 12.5 for secondary drive and 14 ~ 100 for tertiary drive. Orders are required for those outside the standard nominal reduction ratio range.
4. Installation methods: base type and flange type.
5. The output shaft is a solid shaft output.
6. Average efficiency: no less than 95% for secondary drive and 94% for tertiary drive.